AmigaActive (1587/2143)

From:Conor Kerr
Date:24 May 2000 at 16:51:22
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

Hi John,

> Just read something interesting from Alive Mediasoft, on
>
> http://news.amiga.org/articles/2000/20000524-alive.shtml
>
> It seems they are going from strength to strength :)

I've written to all the main Amiga News sites requesting that they prohibit
all positive information about and press releases from Alive being displayed
on their sites.

A company like Alive should not be allowed to take sales away from
respectable, hard-working companies. People should also receive a product
if they pay for it. :(

I've had a good initial reponse to my plea, let's see how things work out.

All the best..

Conor

CLICK HERE AND START SAVING ON LONG DISTANCE BILLS TODAY!